Have Some Fun!
- Reading Planet: Some great ideas for improving literacy in the home.
- Scholastic Book Clubs: Where you can go to order books from your teacher!
- Various Language Arts Games: There are tons of activities students can do at home! :)
- ReadKiddoRead: a website created by author James Patterson that lists books, reviews, and interviews with James Patterson, Jeff Kinney, Julie Andrews, Carl Hiaasen, and Rick Riordan.
- Free Rice: This website is where you can practice vocabulary and also give food to poor people! Every correct answer puts rice in a bowl. 10 correct answeres = 1 bowl of food donated to a needy person. We've done it in class, you can try it at home!
- Word Hippo: Practice EVERYTHING there is to do with words here! So cool!
- Trapped Punctuation Game: Practice your punctuation knowledge and skills here.
- Interactive World Map: Unique resource where you can click on continents and countries and learn current statistics.
- Civilization Games: Games and activities for all the civilizations we have studied!
- World Geography Games
- Continent Drag and Drop Game
- GeoNet Geography Games: Answer questions around the world.
- National Geographic Educational Games
- World Geography Games: Tons of games to practice your geography concepts!